Sunday, April 5, 2009

My future husband...

Well this is an exciting prompt.

My personality is most like:

- Elizabeth = for her rebelliousness
- Elinor = her ability to think about things in a mature way, how she is sensible, humble, and how she takes care of her family
- Jane = her shy/interrelatedness at times (though I am much more talkative)

My future husband's personality would have to be:

-Darcy = his ability to think about things in such a deep and interesting way
- Bingley = for his charismatic personalty, ability to talk easily in big crowds and his fun loving spirit (he always seems like he is smiling and happy)
- Edward = his ability to really listen to someone and offer good advice or comfort
- Brandon = his need to protect Marianne from people like Willoughby

I think it would be a combination between all of these men. I am more like an Elizabeth character now and I might be attracted to a guy like Darcy, or Bingley. I'm not really sure which one I would pick it would really have to depend upon which one I had a stronger connection with in the long run and our ability to be comfortable with each other. I would need to be with someone who is a little extroverted and maybe have a little bit of charisma. Someone that makes me laugh and I can be sarcastic with. I would also want them to be able to talk to a large group of people easily or in a natural/comfortable way, so that when we are in mixed company it wouldn't be awkward or embarrassing.

I would never be attracted to a guy that is arrogant, conceited, all about himself, too quiet or trying to show off in some way about how much they had. I would want someone who is honest and humble, who doesn't care about worldly things but tries to do things for other people without expecting something in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment