Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is there an Emma in your life?

There is a person in my life that is closely related to Emma. She has almost the same personality. She gossips all the time about people. She is not a bad person as we look upon gossipping as a negative connotation, she just has a lot of time on her hands. They both love to gossip, try and figure out who should marry whom and why, they are aware of the latest trends, fashions, etc. and talk to other people about their observations. There are times when it is enjoyable to talk to my friend about something girl related, such as boys, beauty, deep thoughts, day to day events, etc., but then there is also a bad thing about that as well. I almost feel as if I am prying into someone else's life and I feel guilty like I shouldn't know this kind of information. My friend doesn't mean to hurt anyone but I don't think she has any idea how her observations could potentially hurt some one's feelings. I think that is the same with Emma. I mean did anyone ever say to her, "hey this is my life leave me alone!" No, but I think at some point Emma should leave people alone and let them live their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment